Got u "Day" Dreamin


MusicPlaylist

About Me

My photo
IM JUS TRYNA B THE BEST TIMA I CAN B WITH NO APOLOGIES N NO REGRETS JUS AMBITIONS N FOCUS SOME PPL SAY IM THIS WAY N THT WAY IF U HAVE A COMPLAINT U GOTTA TAKE THT UP WITH GOD CUZ HE MADE WHO I AM "STRONG" ~REEM~

10.14.2008

Gossip Girl stars against McCain....Woooooord?!

This is crazzzzy...While at work today I received my daily Obama email...and this is what it said....
Photobucket
Photobucket

The scary truth is that while a vast majority of young people are planning to make a responsible decision and vote for Barack Obama, too many of our parents are not.

So today, we're launching a campaign and a humorous new ad (starring Penn Badgley and Blake Lively of Gossip Girl) to encourage young Obama supporters to talk to their parents about the risks of voting McCain.

Gossip Girl stars against McCain


Watch the ad here—and if you like it, send it on to your friends:

http://www.moveon.org/r?r=31165&id=14378-9486978-KSfZ2Px&t=4

And also...

Check out the site and watch the video here:

http://www.moveon.org/r?r=31165&id=14378-9486978-KSfZ2Px&t=5

The ad is funny, but the message is serious: If you think your parents might vote for McCain, talk to them. Tell them why you're so excited about Barack Obama. Give them the facts to counter McCain's spin.

Yeah so I def had to post that before I went to bed..But goodnight all ;-)

4 comments:

Nellz said...

hey mama nice to meet u alsooo yea this blog was funny and trueee...our parents are not all obmama like we areee..hehe and ur tatt on ur leg i think u should get it..I think tatts r hella sexi and express alott....take care,,keep in touch imma follow ur bloggg xoxo

A.M. said...

Gooooo Missy. I likey likey this post. & the commercials are the best. Did you see the one I posted on your myspace. Awesome. You're going to bed early!!! & I missed u today :(

Latoya said...

INTERESTING BLOG..

Teems said...

You just made my day... woohoo. I heart Gossip Girl.