Got u "Day" Dreamin


MusicPlaylist

About Me

My photo
IM JUS TRYNA B THE BEST TIMA I CAN B WITH NO APOLOGIES N NO REGRETS JUS AMBITIONS N FOCUS SOME PPL SAY IM THIS WAY N THT WAY IF U HAVE A COMPLAINT U GOTTA TAKE THT UP WITH GOD CUZ HE MADE WHO I AM "STRONG" ~REEM~

1.11.2009

Dear Followers ;-)

I just want to take the time out to thank you guys for following me (even though Im not like Cjervis with 100 followers <----- yes I shouted you out..lol) I still appreciate the little I have...me love you loooooong time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a little tune for my followers




FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you remember going to BBQ's or Family Reunions and they played this songs and your aunts and uncles would get up and be like "you young folks don't know nothing about this here" and then your and tell your other aunt "Show em how its done...LOL
Awww man can't wait til summer

Peace Im Out...hahaha

4 comments:

Teems said...

cute. You are welcome!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the summer either and that is the JAM!

*new follower*

A.M. said...

LOL well yyou know I don't know the song...cause u know how I do with the oldies SMH (WOW listening i actually know it hahhaha, but not the words )

I luv the pic to the side with the hat when did u get that?

And i now notice ya song "daydreaming" matches ya daydream theme

achoiceofweapons said...

I'll pass on that! I will remember the cookouts but pass on the old man druken stylin 8-)
Jaycee