Got u "Day" Dreamin


MusicPlaylist

About Me

My photo
IM JUS TRYNA B THE BEST TIMA I CAN B WITH NO APOLOGIES N NO REGRETS JUS AMBITIONS N FOCUS SOME PPL SAY IM THIS WAY N THT WAY IF U HAVE A COMPLAINT U GOTTA TAKE THT UP WITH GOD CUZ HE MADE WHO I AM "STRONG" ~REEM~

11.25.2008

My Back My Back My blood clot back...lol

Hey Bloggers...I missed u ;-D
Well as you know my back is all messed up, So I've been running back and forth to the doctor/therapy everyday and I finally got my MRI done and the results. 

So the day I got the MRI my back was fine and it felt like it was getting better, I was soooooooooo HYPE! But the next morning I woke up in pain, It was hard to walk and everything. So my boyfriend rushed me to the doctors office, it was so bad I couldn't sit up in the car he had to push the seat all the way back and I laid while he drove. When we got to the doctors office the pain was so bad that I felt like "oh man Im gonna die"..smh..I was crying so hard you would have thought somebody actually did die, I talking about tears rolling to the back of my head frizzing up my hair,snot all in my nose...lol...yeah it was pretty bad and the doctors looked like they wanted to cry cause they saw how much pain I was in.

I finally stop crying and the doctors like Ms.Day (yeah thats my last name...lol) I got the results from your MRI and they show that you have a "Herniated Disc" not only do you have that but its also pinching a nerve on your left side which is why your whole left leg is in pain. So to stop the pain he gave me like 6 needles in my back and 2 in my butt CRAZY...and with that he gave me a whole bunch of pain medicine that would knock you out for most of the day (Im only woke because I didn't take my next dose yet) .


After all of that we found a solution to my pain. which is a Decompression machine. The machine stretches your body pulling the disc back in place each time you do it. Today was my second day and I have to say I do feel a little better ;-)



Photobucket




Photobucket


lol... you like my pics

Yea so tomorrow I have to do another treatment and hopefully by thanksgiving (one of my FAV holidays) Ill be feeling a whole lot better. And after all that crying my boyfriend goes are you okay im like yeah I feel better! Then hes like good cause you should have seen your face omg...lmao...and he had jojes on me for the rest of the day...which reminds me of a youtube joke we always used to laugh at..............

(WATCH THIS...IT'S FUNNY)


And with that said If you or you know anyone who complains about back pain GET IT CHECKED OUT CAUSE THAT PAIN IS NOOOOO JOOOOKE trust me

9 comments:

Latoya said...

WOW...GLAD THAT MACHINE HELPS YOU
CAUSE BACK PAIN AINT NO JOKE..

YOU HAVE A NICE LAST NAME!

Kofi Bofah said...

I hope your back gets better.

That machine does not look all that cool, though.

Day Dreams of a PYT said...

@ Toya~ Im glad too trust me and Thank you I've only met 2 ppl with my last name

@ Kofi~Thanx and It's not as bad as it looks

Teems said...

Good I hope you feel better. Having to lay back in the car sounds stronger than a 6 in pain though. wow im not that bad. I feel better sitting up right with a pillow when I drive sometimes.

Have a happy thanksgiving!

A.M. said...

aww man BFF...what to do what to do. I'm glad ur feeling a bit better. I miss u. Hopefully ya fat ass will be feeling better tomorrow so u can do ya fav thing-stuff ya face- on ya fav holiday hehe :)

Teems said...

Hey! I have been meaning to tell you thanks for the information. I did get it! ;-)

Day Dreams of a PYT said...

You're welcome..hoped it helped! If not I look up another for you ;-)

RAEthoven said...

o0o0o0o0h sweet jesus that happened to me my junior year in high school. it started as just a lil back pain but that didnt stop me from high jumpin or doing gymnastics and before i knew it i was at the hospital. i wasnt exactly a fan of the machine though. im goin back to the doctor next week...for u guessed it back pain lol :(

Day Dreams of a PYT said...

omg that sucks...did u continue your therapy after the machine? I hope you feel better keep me posted and ill be sure to keep you posted