Got u "Day" Dreamin


MusicPlaylist

About Me

My photo
IM JUS TRYNA B THE BEST TIMA I CAN B WITH NO APOLOGIES N NO REGRETS JUS AMBITIONS N FOCUS SOME PPL SAY IM THIS WAY N THT WAY IF U HAVE A COMPLAINT U GOTTA TAKE THT UP WITH GOD CUZ HE MADE WHO I AM "STRONG" ~REEM~

12.22.2008

Finally 21!!!!!!!!

Jackie Yaaaaaaaaaay you're finally 21!!!!!!!!! Ooooowwww

No more fake I.D's and hoping you can get in a club with just a smile....lol....09' should be fun!!!!! Not only did My friend Jackie turn 21 but her mom turned 50 all in the same year (pretty cool huh) They threw a party with the theme Old school ~vs~ New school

Heres just a couple of flicks



Photobucket
&


Photobucket
When I get a chance I shall post some more pics so you can see her mom but overall we all had a good time despite the snow storm and me almost losing my life on the ice...lol

3 comments:

Teems said...

Awww happy b-day jackie!

Just saying Hi! One tima to another... lol

Teems said...

Glad that your back pain is better.

A.M. said...

aww yea...21 should def be great us all being 21 now...Looking forward to it...