Got u "Day" Dreamin


MusicPlaylist

About Me

My photo
IM JUS TRYNA B THE BEST TIMA I CAN B WITH NO APOLOGIES N NO REGRETS JUS AMBITIONS N FOCUS SOME PPL SAY IM THIS WAY N THT WAY IF U HAVE A COMPLAINT U GOTTA TAKE THT UP WITH GOD CUZ HE MADE WHO I AM "STRONG" ~REEM~

12.22.2008

Christmas Just DAAAAAAAAAYS away!!!!

Photobucket
Are you super excited about Christmas? or Are you what people may call the Grinch
Photobucket
He's kinda cute...LOL
This year Im kind of in the Christmas spirit, It's wierd cause I haven't been in the last 2 years. 

The only things I wanted for Christmas this year were......



#1. To be HAPPY (Which I am)
#2. For me to get better (Which I am, I feel much better can't wait til im 100%)
And I thank God for #'s 1 & 2!!!!
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut there were a few things that caught my eye not saying that I have to have them for christmas but I wouldn't mind..hehe..Lets view some of these things...


Gwen Stefani
I LOVE Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B bags I rarely see people walking around with them WHICH IS GOOD TO ME!!
Photobucket


Photobucket
This is a pattern I like that she designed but the bag I want is the shape of the LV's that everyone and their mom has real or fake

Photobucket
Awww look it even comes in a clutch
Imma def treat myself to this bag if nobody gets it for me....She designed a lot of other nice bags from her L.A.M.B clothing line


&

Betsey Johnson
I LOVE a lot of things she makes for her clothing line and I wouldn't mind adding to my collection ;-D
Photobucket

I saw this pretty Bow Watch when I went to her store with swarovski  crystals in it similar to the one below

Photobucket


&

UGGS
Photobucket
I've grown to like them since my back and leg was hurt...lol..cause before I could care less about them but one pair really caught my eye but I have yet to see them in person 



Photobucket
Sooooooooo if any one happens to come across them somewhere LET ME KNOW!! Plz ;-)

&

Apple Mac Accessories
Photobucket
Since I had my mac I've been buying these lil accessories but one I can't ever find is the pic below


Photobucket
Everytime I got to the Mac Store to purchase the clear case cover they either don't have it in stock, have the color I want and or the size I need.....I would love to have a red one, don't know how it would look being that the notebook is black but who cares it's red....lol


Sooooooooo anyway those were just a few things I happen to LOVE right now.....What about you? What would you like to buy yourself or have someone else buy for you...lol?!
 

Whatever it is that you want for christmas this year I hope you receive it and more!!! until christmas have a Happy Holiday to you and yours.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT one more thing...Did you hear Keyshia Cole and Jamie Foxx new Album?!?!....ok im done..LOL

5 comments:

Teems said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teems said...

I didnt hear either but i heard good things about keyshia's...

I love all those items....minus uggs-they dont look good. on me at least... :-/ I may have to jack you for those bags if you get it! lol

Day Dreams of a PYT said...

Yeah it's nice!

I thought you would like them...LOL about the uggs, I never liked them until my back started hurting and I knooooow the bags are too cute, Hope I find the one I really wanted ;-)

Unknown said...

Check-this-out...

Yes, earthling, Im an NDE
(thus, my ethereal nomenclature) -
so I actually know God exists:
He rewards those who HONOR n RESPECT
Him and strive to follow His Laws;
for those who wanna know what
Seventh-Heaven holds for your
indelible, magnificent soul whom
God has so carefully crafted -
and if you're not too concerned
with WWIII and N. Korea,
you better follow us:

Find-out what RCIA means and join.
trustNjesus.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.

Unknown said...

Let this be your catalyst to Seventh-Heaven:

'The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you'
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

Love him or leave him...
ya better lissen to DonJuan;
if you deny o'er-the-Hillary's evil,
which most whorizontalites do,
you cannot deny Hellfire
which YOU send YOURSELF to.

Yes, earthling, I was an NDE:
the sights were beyond extreme.
Choose Jesus.
You'll be most happy you did.
God bless your indelible soul.