Got u "Day" Dreamin


MusicPlaylist

About Me

My photo
IM JUS TRYNA B THE BEST TIMA I CAN B WITH NO APOLOGIES N NO REGRETS JUS AMBITIONS N FOCUS SOME PPL SAY IM THIS WAY N THT WAY IF U HAVE A COMPLAINT U GOTTA TAKE THT UP WITH GOD CUZ HE MADE WHO I AM "STRONG" ~REEM~

12.30.2008

Happy New Years!!!!!

Photobucket
A New Year already can you believe it?! This year flew by so fast it's not even funny. Everyone keep texting me "what are you doing?" where are you going?" and I have not one clue, usually I stay home and watch the ball drop and laugh at the people on T.V standing on 42nd treet shivering from the cold...lol..Don't get me wrong if it wasn't so hectic out there I to wouldn't mind watching the ball drop one day ;-) 

If anyone were to ask me if I would have done anything different in
Photobucket
I would reply YES with a frown (and that rewinding sound a DJ makes with a turn table would play) and then I would reply NO with a smile.  As much as I would love to say yes I choose to say no because I LIVED and I LEARNED. No matter how much I felt I wanted to give up sometimes, I kept moving and lived to see another day. I learned that there are some greedy, self centered and fucked up people in the world but what can you do? So much more to write but Im not in the mood.


If anyone were to ask me what I would change about myself in
Photobucket
I would reply NO becauseI feel no need to make resolutions because WORDS ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ACTIONS BUT ACTIONS MAKE WORDS TRUTH, you don't need a new year to define a "NEW YOU" now Im LOL because I just paused and was like there is one thing I should change but that'll be pure evil...lmao

I hope everyone have a Happy Happy New Year and a blessed one and if you do have a New Years resolution be sure you don't just say it today but make sure you're about it tomorrow.

I just woke up and my throat is dryyyyy, heat is booooming in my house. walked in the kitchen and no food, went back in the room rubbed my eyes went back in the kitchen same result WTF. Who said you have to wait til after midnight to eat? Is this some new shit? I don't remember this taking place last New Years. UGH

Hope you have fun!!!!!! Let me know what you did on NYE! (Drink some for me)

6 comments:

A.M. said...

hahah this is why we are bestfriends.
I never even looked at this post...i promise and I googled 2008 and we ended up with the same 2008>HAHAHA
Luvs it and I love you
HAPPY NEW YR!

& by the way...i love this song. Remember andrea, it use to be her ringtone like a yr ago in Philly :)

Teems said...

Happy New Year!!!!

Day Dreams of a PYT said...

A.M ...Lol you're so silly...Happy New Year and I Love You too Best Friend in the whole wide woooorld!

Teems ...Haaaaaaaappy Neeeeeeew Year to you too!!!

Jervis said...

happy late ass new year to u too. BROOKLYN!!!!!!,lol. thanks for visiting my blog,and its a pleasure to meet u

Jervis said...

by the way, I like the banner pic

Day Dreams of a PYT said...

Happy New Year & Pleasure to meet you as well Mr. jervis...Thanx...Tty soon ;-)