Got u "Day" Dreamin


MusicPlaylist

About Me

My photo
IM JUS TRYNA B THE BEST TIMA I CAN B WITH NO APOLOGIES N NO REGRETS JUS AMBITIONS N FOCUS SOME PPL SAY IM THIS WAY N THT WAY IF U HAVE A COMPLAINT U GOTTA TAKE THT UP WITH GOD CUZ HE MADE WHO I AM "STRONG" ~REEM~

8.25.2008

(A)mazing (B)irthdays & (C)oncerts = (D)ays of a PYT

The Guy in the middle is Mr.P, he just turned 60 yrs old!!! 


Photobucket

and we threw him a party so heres some flicks...








Yea we had fun but he had more fun than all of us which means it was a job well done...If I got a penny for everytime he said "I LOVE IT NOBODY EVER DID THIS FOR ME BEFORE" Id be rich...lol...But Im glad we made his day and birthday special!!!!!!

Then we sung Happy Birthday...LMAO...He's tooooo funny




So once again Happy 60th Birthday Mr.P ;-)





So its the weekday which means back to work

So im bord and Im reading every newspaper again and I stumble upon this ad for J & R..........
Photobucket
Im like concert for FREE and around the corner from where I work, I called up the Bestie with the quickness and we was in there like swim wear...So heres some footage ;-)

So Solange came out first





She performed really well , approved a lot! uh oh watch out Beyonce...lol


SORRY I DUNNO WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I WAS HOLDING THE CAM THAT WAY...Just tilt ya head (u know u want to)...lol


So MICHELLE (from Destinys Child) was next but before she came out they had a "NEW" upcoming artist perform...lmao...you'll see why Im laughing so hard
Photobucket
So He was introduced as the "chosen one" and was explained he was "chosen" to be a singer

So He begins to to perform and everyones tryna feel him out
Photobucket

Have a look for yourself

OMG the unthinkable happened HOMEBOY cant sing...lmao...and ppl really were booing him (You can hear my Bestie in the background like awwwww dont boo him)...LMAO....YYYYYYY they do that to him, u cant even blame him cause someone told him he could sing.


So FINALLY Michelle came out

Ill post the video later
But she was cool and very small but her hair was popping!!!!


So the next performer was Terrence Howard


I was kinda scared for him cause Ive never heard him sing b4
Ill post a video a lil later (too tired, this blog this is time consuming...lol)



But before I go you have to watch this

IIGH IM OUT DUCES

So How was your weekend?



2 comments:

A.M. said...

why my weekend? It was the same as ur weekend..since we did the same damn thing :)

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

Mwahaha jamaican [or west indian i should say] Muppets are ill!!!