Got u "Day" Dreamin


MusicPlaylist

About Me

My photo
IM JUS TRYNA B THE BEST TIMA I CAN B WITH NO APOLOGIES N NO REGRETS JUS AMBITIONS N FOCUS SOME PPL SAY IM THIS WAY N THT WAY IF U HAVE A COMPLAINT U GOTTA TAKE THT UP WITH GOD CUZ HE MADE WHO I AM "STRONG" ~REEM~

8.10.2008

Yay I finally made my BLOG (Under Construction)

Photobucket

Hey ppl I finally made my blog WOOP WOOP! (my besties voice) look her up amineveryday.blogspot.com, I've been telling her I was gonna make one but never got around to doing it BUT have no fear
MS. P.Y.T is here!!!
So my page is currently under construction (picture of me above gotta go) what do u think?
Myspace and Facebook is womp womp...lol had to migrate ASAP. Lets see how this goes ;-)


Happy F(ing) Birthday to my BLOG!!!

3 comments:

A.M. said...

I think it's going well already... I luv it and I luv you. Can't wait to share the blogging experience together :)

Day Dreams of a PYT said...

Yayyyy...And Me love u long time 2 ;-)

~Ms.Flawless~ said...

LOL U GUYS ARE A TRIPP.....HEY GIRLS LOL!!!