Got u "Day" Dreamin


MusicPlaylist

About Me

My photo
IM JUS TRYNA B THE BEST TIMA I CAN B WITH NO APOLOGIES N NO REGRETS JUS AMBITIONS N FOCUS SOME PPL SAY IM THIS WAY N THT WAY IF U HAVE A COMPLAINT U GOTTA TAKE THT UP WITH GOD CUZ HE MADE WHO I AM "STRONG" ~REEM~

8.11.2008

2 tix, What 2 do, I wonder who.......

 Photobucket
You see my face...LOL
What better way than to officially start my blog off  with my adventure to kiss fm 98.7!
So my Bf's mom won these tickets from there to see a movie premier for the movie 
TROPIC THUNDER 






Photobucket
I heard it's suppose to be very funny



Photobucket
So if you noticed its a ticket for 2...cool right! Weeeeeell this is when reality kicked in. The person that ended up accompanying me is a female that Im not currently friends with or cool with. And I know what you're thinking..ummmm ok and why are you going with this person again? Well me and her have a slight situation. Due to this situation we don't speak to each other if so its a basic Hi and thats it. We have a lot of functions and shes always there as well as me  and you can tell that the both of us always feel uncomfortable around each other, it has been said that not only do we feel uncomfortable so does everyone around us because they like  both me and her and they feel as if they are stuck in the middle. At the end of the day the blame is always placed upon me cause Im letting it go for this long when I say this long Im talking like prob 2yrs now. So to make a long story short I decided to be they bigger person and accept her company and in the process tell her how I really feel. When she found out I was willing to go she asked me what made me have a change of heart ,I told her we will discuss it when we meet tomorrow.Well tomorrow will be the day of truth.
,honestly I feel dubious about this whole thing. So how do you think I should start the conversation?  Am I doing the right thing?

3 comments:

A.M. said...

awwww...
I think it's always nice to be nice, and that's in ya personality anyway. You never know, when you guys talk you would have realized how u wasted all this time not talking.
Honestly, i think she's just intimidated by you...and that's not really a bad thing.

U can always just be like, "I don't have a problem with you, but it just seems like (insert situation) I could be wrong.

That way it doesn't seem like you are attacking her, but you're still getting across how you feel.

Can't wait to hear how it goes tomorrow.
BTW hooooooooomey...you left ya sneakers at my house :)

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

free stuff is always cool and
your man or woman to go with u
priceless
more loot for drinks
hope u dont mind the drive by and welcome to the blogoverse folk

Day Dreams of a PYT said...

A.M -yeah we shall see how it goes...lol...and yea I just remembered I left them oh well

Torrence -Yes free is where its THESE DAYS and that would be "MAN"...lol...And thanks for the drive by be sure to come back :-)