Got u "Day" Dreamin


MusicPlaylist

About Me

My photo
IM JUS TRYNA B THE BEST TIMA I CAN B WITH NO APOLOGIES N NO REGRETS JUS AMBITIONS N FOCUS SOME PPL SAY IM THIS WAY N THT WAY IF U HAVE A COMPLAINT U GOTTA TAKE THT UP WITH GOD CUZ HE MADE WHO I AM "STRONG" ~REEM~

8.20.2008

Blogger let me UPDATE ya!

**********Tuesday**********

So here's the update on my Tropic Thunder experience. Okay so that movie was Fuuuuuunny especially the ending, good good for free 99. And 2 thumbs up to my homeboy Tom Cruise (ooooowww) so remember I told you that I was going with someone that im not even friends with or wasn't friends with at the moment, yeah so we met up and as soon as we seen eachother we both said "We need to talk" so she was like why you decided to bring me" im like welllllll I have one year to live (you shoulda saw her face)...LMAO if she was faking like she cared she did a good job. But I was like siiiike j/k, I so have to use that joke again but n e way I let her know I feel and she dd the same so we're cool. I learned that you shouldn't blame someone else for anothers mistake(sssss) because at the end of the day it was up to that other person to chose and know right from wrong,but yeah so if anything beat the shit out the person that fucked up....j/k j/k j/k j/k...LOL
LIVE LIFE!



**********Wednesday**********

Im offically getting old.I just found out My 11yr old sis became a woman the other day and she actually handeled it really well,me on the other hand...lol...when it happened to me I cried like a baby while my mother called everybody and their mothers mother giving them the "good" news :-/




So Ash-my-malli's bday is like 20 days away (woop woop)
And she just booked our tickets to vegas (very excited) actually can't wait to leave New York. I swear im not sleeping til we get on the plane (so scared)...lol=





***********Thursday**********
So I have this 60th Birthday to prepare for , decorate and stuff. Its for my bf's mom bf...lol wow thats funny but n e way ,even tho I get his nerves and sometime he get on my nerves Im glad to see and help him celebrate his big day, Today Not to many people live to see 60 and men at that so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr.P!!!!!...so Off to party City I go!!!!!! (Ill be sure to update u on the outcome)

1 comment:

A.M. said...

Tuesday:

Happy to hear it went well :)

Wed:

mmmmaaaannn u didn't tell me. go Mariah :)
& yes my bday is less than 3 weeks away and vagas exactly 3 weeks away hehe

Thurs:
yea man. U did a good job. & I could tell he really appreciated it because he kept talking about it and how well u did. U made his day :)