Got u "Day" Dreamin


MusicPlaylist

About Me

My photo
IM JUS TRYNA B THE BEST TIMA I CAN B WITH NO APOLOGIES N NO REGRETS JUS AMBITIONS N FOCUS SOME PPL SAY IM THIS WAY N THT WAY IF U HAVE A COMPLAINT U GOTTA TAKE THT UP WITH GOD CUZ HE MADE WHO I AM "STRONG" ~REEM~

8.20.2008

Day of the Day Dreamer

So today I was bord out my mind at work ,all by myself nobody to talk to and in stink ass china town at that, wind blowing stink ass air almost barfed twice...smh I read like every news paper printed today New York Post, Daily News, A.M, Metro...Im sure u get the idea name it I read it today...smh....So im reading and i came across this story

Cat "Ear-Marked"

Photobucket
Lol...I found this story to be cute and funny this lady adopted a lil kitty and found out that homie has 4 ears and look like Yoda so thats what she named him. she better watch out before someone steals him like they robbed this guy for his 2 headed turtle, some people are just losers sometimes.

So then I kept reading and came upon another crazy story, they just kept getting crazier...

Standing Stiff-ly

Photobucket
The Guy youre viewing right now is not alive . He lived in P.R and he told his family that if he should ever die he doesnt want to be viewed in a coffin but rather standing up facing his loved ones and friends..So he got his wish ,he was shot to death and left under a bridge..smh...They actually did a good job fixing his body and tying it to a wall, look he's even posing.
.R.I.P homie!!!


So n e way Ive been watching the olympics lately....Its cool and Chris Brown made a song and a mix video for it I LOVE it, it has been in my head all day



Chris Brown-Dreamer



So then after work I went to visit my Bestie ALA(her new name)..lol..And bought this really cool sweater from her store Ive been hawking it since i saw it in her store..................
Photobucket
I just love it sorry the pics so blurry but u get the idea...lol

SOOOOOOOOO HOW WAS YOUR DAY? ;-)

1 comment:

A.M. said...

yikes about the cat. wow...u already know what I think about the guy.
WOOP da fuck WOOOP... the sweather loooks good man. I swear that was some luck you getting it in your size :)

& u was taking pics in that fitting room and i didn't know..LOSERRR!!! lol